1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pay (Western 7.5 foot)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AL THE MAN, Jun 5, 2008.

1. AL THE MAN

AL THE MAN Member
    from Chicago

<br><br>

I found this plow locally for 1500$, listed "This is for the Plow side only, no wiring, no joystick and no mount."

What do you guys think?

would you think it would be worth the price to buy and then to get a mount, and wiring on say a Ram 1500 or F-150?

[​IMG]<br><Br>

2. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Western 7.5

Hey i live in the Quad Cities and i have a good western just like that for 1500 and it comes with mount wiring and a joystick i dont know where you live you can call me or email me if you are interested in it just thought i would tell you so you did have to buy all that stuff extra thanks 3092356636 or klwyffels@mchsi.com

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

LOOKS LIKE ITS IN GOOD SHAPE OFFER HIM 1100 AND USE THE EXTRA STUFF YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE FOR YOUR TRUCK AS REASON FOR THE LOWBALL OFFER GOOD LUCK:drinkup:

4. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

its a piece of crap but i would be around 1100 good trading in buy a fisher or somthing with a trip edge

5. SNO-PRO

SNO-PRO Member

ok bakerc8 we get the point you love fisher trip edge plows.......good for you!! Now let all of us have our own opinions. Good day

6. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Why would you want to trade one boat anchor for another? If you're going through the hassle of buying and trading you should at least upgrade to a direct lift plow.

I'd offer 1000, since it's a unimount you'd want to make sure you can actually find a mount for the truck you want first since they don't make them anymore and even used it'll be a few $$.

7. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

id pay $1000...i have the same plow and paid, $250 for a used mount, $200 for the hand held control, and another 250-300 in wiring...