1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What would you pay for this truck???

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TyManley, Apr 14, 2005.

1. TyManley

TyManley Junior Member

I found a used 99 F250 V8, reg cab w/ 69,000 miles, includes a Husky toolbox, taneau bed cover, running boards, and a 7'6" Western Ultra mount plow which appears to be 2-3 years old. Truck is in great shape and runs great w/ and w/o the plow. The dealer was asking $18,900 and I got him down to $17,900 but I still think that is a bit high for the truck. Please let me know. If you could email me with a response that would be great ( TyManley@comcast.net) thanks

2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

check out www.nada.com there pretty good for prices That truck sounds pretty pricey the Blade used is worth 2000 if it is clean, dont let the guy fool ya. I would bet he gave the previous owner $1500 at the most extra for the plow.
    Todd

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  3. alexf250

alexf250 Member

I have a 2001 f250 4x4 v10 regular cab XLT with 35,000 miles that i am looking to sell. It also has a fisher v-plow. Email me at alexkcl88@aol.com or call if interested. 630-768-4172