1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What would you keep?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Trilogy, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Trilogy

Trilogy Junior Member

I drive an 84 F150 L6 4spd 4x4. In the spring I will have an 86 Bronco V8 2X4. I do not have money to have both on the road, so my plans are to strip the Bronco for parts. What parts would you recommend I keep?

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

i thought all broncos were 4x4?

3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think I have ever seen a 2 wd Bronco either.

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

nothing....junk it all or sell the whole thing as a basket

5. Trilogy

Trilogy Junior Member

As of right now, I plan to take the dash assembly, fenders, hood, grill, doors, bumpers, rims and maybe some other parts. 2 X 4 were as alot more popular in the south, not too common in places like New England (I'm form MA).

6. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

Just keep the whole truck, park it in the back yard and take what you need when you need it....

2x4 Bronco? I have never seen one either they
    Did a search, most say they never made a full size bronco 2 wheel drive, but some say they were an option and are very rare...
    Why would pay more Not to have 4x4?

7. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

2wd Broncos WERE made and are super rare, knowing that I would keep that as a project for fun. Or if all else fails bolt all the 4x4 stuff in and have a new Bronco!