1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What would you invent?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

If you could go back in time, wayyyyyy back, what would you be the inventor of? Doesn't have to be plow related.
  2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Apple, or Google....
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

women and beer
  4. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i would invent a way that would stop our politicians from screwing everything up
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

A women that doesn't say no to you.
  6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

The answer is obviously sliced bread. Is there any other invention that is used as a cliche? Everyone always says, "That's the greatest thing since SLICED BREAD"!
  7. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Already been done, it's called the constitution. I'd invent the death penalty for politicians that screwed with the constitution! Thumbs Up
  8. grandview

Where's the credit for the guy who invented the machine to make sliced bread?
  9. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Good point. From now on I'm going to say "That's the greatest thing since the machine that slices bread".
  10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

facebook. I wouldn't mind being in zuckerburgs financial position right now at his age.
  11. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Microsoft....wouldnt mind being in Bill Gates shoes right now.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I could eat the bread whole loaf...
    but I think "the pill" is pretty important. Think about life without it. :laughing:

the wheel?
    I kind of like the post it note... a reusable sticky but not sticky glue.
    sure I could have some fun with gates bank roll, who couldn't . I would like to thank the makers of yoga pants. Thumbs Up They sure put a smile on my face.
  13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, that's an important one. I suppose if you think about it there are a lot of medicines that are important to our existence. I bet Penicillin has probably saved millions of lives.
  14. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Not knocking them but they really didn't invent anything just made creative use out of existing technology kind of like Marconi.

I'd pick Mister Henry Phillips.....inventor along with J.P. Thompson of the Phillips screw
  15. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

The vibrator, and not the kind for a salt box...............lots of testing would need to be done

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
  16. grandview

Which came first? The pill or penicillin.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

A woman with no teeth a shaved monkey and has no vocal cords.
  18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I think penicillin was discovered by accident in the early 1900's...no idea about the origin of the pill though.
  19. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

I heard apple has more money than the US Gov't...Cant be good! But i wish i invented apple!
  20. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

I have more money then the government....