1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1olddogtwo, Jan 28, 2014.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Anyways, I'm plowing this "lot" and this jerk off keeps coming by every few minutes with his litle snow blower and blowing it back at me. This continued all afternoon, how would bill you for this?:jester:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtp6tdVrFs

I finally stopped stacking snow and left, he went on to attack other piles!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

Well, I would bill accordingly… Especially 4 new paint of the full front clip.. and the windshield!! HAHA
    Pat, that things friggin tits!!! Did U get to play in it at all, Or jus get attacked by it?? lol

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I see your running the Western 9'6" stainless V today. No MVP3? Saving that for this weekend and early next week? Great video.

4. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

I would talk to the guy on the blower and try to work it out with them, seems like your lots bump into each other they shouldn't be blowing the snow like that seems messed up to me.

5. myzx6

myzx6 Member

Throw a tire iron into his pile, that oughta take care of his shear pin just make sure to block off your lot so nobodys around in case it makes it through the fan lol

6. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

X2 and LMAO !!!!

7. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

He got to operate it. He said it was awesome. The cab is the best part!

8. 1olddogtwo

Its our new toy, first time out to test it. We would blow the snow off the runway and I would stack back up!

This one is twice the size as the other one. Two motors, C15 and C18 I think. Both twin turbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-6qpcV7P4&list=UUtl92YpjNmnvGBMiiWMD5RA&feature=c4-overview

was running big red today

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  9. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Um, excuse me. That's my stainless plow you have there. I don't think you had permission to use that. Please return it to its safe place in the wash bay. Thank you.

10. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

Oh ok didn't relize you were being sarcastic in your first post haha then nice blower have fun.

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

12. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

13. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

14. 1olddogtwo

We road them between job sites, we actually can get plates for them.

The best part/worst part was getting pushed out by a 924K. buried truck in the field!