Snow Plowing Forum banner

What would you do if....

3K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  RamesesSnow23 
#1 ·
you were driving near a gas pump, and some little kid (probably 12 or 11 years old), threw a snow ball at some kids but accidently missed, and hit your Fisher plow? (soft wet snowball)

#27 · (Edited)
DJ Contracting said:
Let me see, first you say he should get punched, then you say you would not start any violence? :confused: Just reading your post, replies, lyrics and viewing your picture ,tells me a lot about you. :nono:
I can get violent, and I have before, but it doesn't make it right, does it? Only an idiot would use violence in a situation like that. I don't see anything wrong with the lyrics in my signature, my replies, or posts. I can say you seem like an online troll though. :nod: Posting these replies to me, you are trying to cause trouble... which means you are an online troll.

#28 · (Edited)
Boy it's to easy to reel you in and mess with you, it's almost not fun anymore, :crying: oh by the way you had posted that you would like to purchase a Jeep or a International Scoat. What is a International Scoat? or did you mean an International Scout. Just wondering how many post and replies you have compared to me, and see who is the troll is.

#29 · (Edited)
DJ Contracting said:
Boy it's to easy to reel you in and mess with you, it's almost not fun anymore, :crying: oh by the way you had posted that you would like to purchase a Jeep or a International Scoat. What is a International Scoat? or did you mean an International Scout. Just wondering how many post and replies you have compared to me, and see who is the troll is.
Oh, I meant ScoAt for sure. Yes, what gave you an idea I meant Scout? That's crazy. :jester:

:jester: About the posts, keep in mind, there's hundreds with more posts than you. You do enjoy to insult. Post count has nothing to do with a troll. An online troll is someone who joins forums to cause trouble and piss off people deliberetly. Take my spelling mistake for example, how long has it been since I wrote it? And you're telling me now? :dizzy: Gotta Hate Trolls.

#30 ·
Do you two need to be put in the corner. :nono: And Bolens I found your name calling a little more offensive then his comments. Comments are one thing name calling and labeling is a different thing. :nod:

#32 ·
You might want to read my replies the only ones that are negative are toward you (something you started), unlike yours which I found several that you take upon yourself to be the Moderator. Some times you should just ignore those post, but seeing how easy it is to get you going you can't stay away.So I'll continue to bash you.By calling me a troll tells me more about your maturity. What are you twelve?

#33 ·
Well QMVA I found that my fourteen year old is more mature than BD is and if anybody wants to look at my post or replies he is the only one.

#36 ·
Heck, If they are outside and not in front of the computer it's a good thing . Just drive a round the block and drop the blade on 'em if they are annoying you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.