1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what weather gadget do you use on your cell phone???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by trqjnky, Dec 8, 2009.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

im looking to get an accurate weather feature for my blackberry cell phone. one with a radar on it and accurate would be primo. what are you using? i wanna know what the weathers doing when im not b a computer or tv.

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I have an iphone and i use the noational weather channel app.

3. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

wunderground.com has a mobile site with radar in motion, outlooks, projections etc... just punch it in on your blackberry's browser and enter your location. i have used it on my blackberry for a couple seasons now and its great. best part about it is its FREE

4. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

I use Wunderground.com mobile also. But hey.....shouldn't you be out working still??!!

You guys can't be all cleaned up already from that blast, right? Have fun, be safe, make money.payup:nod:payup:nod:

5. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

i use the weatherbug app from the blackberry app store. it's free as well. it has a radar and will alert if a watch or warning is issued for your area just like if you were receiving a text or email.

6. D&S snowplowing

D&S snowplowing Member

i use accu weather for the radar then the weather channels website for forcast all else fails i use my cb with the NOAA weather

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

accuweathers radar map is golden on a BB.... animation....zoom...eveything you need

8. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

IPhone weather channel free app.

9. Troybaseball21

Troybaseball21 Member
    from Ohio

Weather channel app is now free on Blackberry. Just with some minor ads but nothing big.

10. klem

klem Junior Member
    from Chicago

weatherbug on my 8900