1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what type of plow?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by eastender, Oct 29, 2011.

1. eastender

eastender Junior Member

hey guys new to the site , and i was looking to get some info on what type of plow should i be looking into for my 2007 dodge 2500 cumming 6.7. and if any one knows where to look on the east end of long island thanks...................

2. ryansplowing

ryansplowing Junior Member

Try Trius in Bohemia. Their great people to deal with.

3. eastender

eastender Junior Member

thanks for the quick reply

4. ryansplowing

ryansplowing Junior Member

No problem. Any idea of what kinda plow you wanna put on it?

5. eastender

eastender Junior Member

yeah no clue i keep hearing go light because to much sag in front any thoughts

6. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

They must have went with a new motor manufacturer. Because my 2002 2500 has a Cummins!!:D Just kidding.

Nice truck, and I have a 8 1/2' Hiniker V on mine. Doesn't sag much, but I do have Timbrens on the front end of mine. Works great, and pushes like a tractor.

kevlars

7. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

thanks kevlars i hate it when people add the g out of nowhere. you should buy a plow according to closest dealers that way parts are easiest to get

8. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Well, I have Fisher on my Dodge and it seems to work very well