1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What type of plow mount do I have here ?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Long_driveway, May 8, 2008.

1. Long_driveway

Long_driveway Junior Member
    from NH

Please let me know what types of plows attach to this mount, I really need help... Yes, new to real plows....

0507080725b.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I believe its a old fisher mount......with the pump and a-frame which did not come off the truck!

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yup, Fisher Speed Cast. I have the head gear that goes to that. Too bad you aren't closer, but then again you should be able to easily find one in NH.

4. Long_driveway

Long_driveway Junior Member
    from NH

Speed cast

You would think I could find parts, pumps, plow, nope. Is it in my best interest in the long run to find a MM for an 92 f250, rather than hope to get all the under the hood stuff ?

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yes, you can find all parts needed for that. They are everywhere, I've looked before and I have an under the hood hydro system for Fisher (came off an '86 F350). You can go with under the hood pump hydraulics or go with elec/hydro pack on the head gear. Those are my favorite plows. That's all I've ever used and they never ever let me down!