1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what type of plow is this?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mdwstsnow512, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

hi there,

i recently bought a truck and it had this mount on it
    i was told it was a Fisher Municipal Mount. but the local dealer doesnt think that it is. in fact they have no idea what it is.

any ideas, im tryin to get a blade for it

thanks
    Nate
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

It might be a Diamond. I doubt it's a Fisher. It has hydraulic fittings for sure, so that might help you out a little.

3. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I dunno what plow mount brand that is but i noticed the dealer plate and my dad just bought a new truck through that dealer.

Are there no controls or anything in the truck that has brand names on them?

4. fire&ice

fire&ice Junior Member

It is an Everest Plow frame. My buddy works for the town of Natick in mass and has the same one. The thing is awesome. JC maddigan in Harvard, ma installed it.

5. JasonGUnderhill

JasonGUnderhill Junior Member
    from Camden

i have a 2000 ford f-350 with the same type of mount and my plow is a Fink

6. dsgjoe

dsgjoe Junior Member

Frink is now American

Im pretty sure that is an american plow made in canada, formerly Frink, We use them on our F550's at DPW. Probably plowing tomorrow, I will try and get a photo.

City truck 07 Sterling 11' Everest with Wing/Swenson sander

Personal 96 F350 8.5 Fisher

7. Mdwstsnow512

in the cab is the central hydraulics controller, so it doest have any markings or names, you can buy that hydraulic stuff pretty much any tractor supply store

anyone know where i can get a blade for it if it is an Everest or a Fink?
    im in the midwest area, chicagoland to be exact.

thanks
    Nate

8. fire&ice

fire&ice Junior Member

9. Mdwstsnow512

awesome , thanks alot i appreciate it

later
    Nate

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That almsot looks like your truck in those photos! Give JC Madigan a call. They are a great place. They do a lot of work for me.

11. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

monroe truck equiptment sells what your looking for they're out in joliet, you might wanna consider just buying something else for the price that your gonna pay for that setup mostly small municipalitys use them so they charge accordinglypayup, if the pto works and the hydros are in good shape you could pretty much buy anything less the 1000.00 pump and controls.

12. dsgjoe

dsgjoe Junior Member

everest american

Everest with American plow is posted on DOT town rigs thread
    Thanks

13. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Those plows look really nice. Or tough I should say. How come they're not more popular? If they're municipal plows, I imagine they'd be very reliable and heavy duty.