1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What type of plow does she have?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grandview, Oct 9, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well what do you think she uses for plowing?:D :eek: :eek:

red clover stone job 019 (Small).jpg
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

It must be snoways new invisible plow. They have gone from a clear molboard to clear everything.
  3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Wow. I think it is the that new line of plows. I think the name of the company is Never-Seen.
  4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

No.... you're all wrong! The car IS the plow, as they all just push through the white stuff miserably anyway!
  5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

LOL LOL LOL!:dizzy:
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

They could have atleast gone with the real rookie sticks with the lights and everything.
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The only thing missing is one of those protective front end bra's and it'd look like a lady bug! :nod:
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

My wife should have those on her car.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Funniest thing I've seen all week!
  10. scholzee

scholzee Senior Member

I have seen that car on Transit road a couple days ago. Those cars with sloping fronts and fenders are hard to judge when parking, Oldsmobile Auroras are similar to the Tarus. What I found funny was there is still a good amount of front bumper ahead of where the markers are. Give the lady credit for trying not to bash into your rig in a parking spot.
  11. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

Did the makers of 'Magic Salt' start building plows for cars??
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I think it is called the front bumper
  13. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

You know what I think..I think her husband is sick and tired of fixing the garage door opening.:realmad: I bet half the draws in his tool box are stuffed with duck tape too.xysport
  14. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

15. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

It might be a has been or wannabe OTR driver. Possibly some kind of code for a lot lizard.
  16. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Hey grandview, I bet you five dollars she has a joystick mounted on the dash!!!:p