1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What type of blades on skiddys?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Mdwstsnow512, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

im looking at gettin a new blade for a couple of my skids, what type do u prefer?

im leanin towards one of those KAGE systems where u can get a box and a blade all at once.

lookin for feedback

thanks
    Nate

2. snow game

snow game Senior Member
    from RI

I just checked out there web site, that's a pretty cool set up! How much do they run? Do they angle? We run the protech's with just loose chains, no problems at all.

3. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

I liked Kages setup also. I bet it's pricey. I know Boss makes an excellant blade for there skidsteers. I was also browsing the other night & spotted Hinikers snow scoop for skids. I would probably lean that way if I had the coin to do it right now...

4. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i have a couple boss skid steer plows and Kages. the Kage ran about 2200.00. it's an unbelievable piece !!!! yes it angles w/ the plow. (see video on website) i need to backdrag dock doors at a big mfg'ing plant so this is a great thing for my application. you'll also be suprised how nice it is to be able to angle the pusher and have "true" down pressure,
    steve