1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what truck has 26" frame width ?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by poolguy4544, Jan 22, 2012.

1. poolguy4544

poolguy4544 Junior Member

hi ,
    a few years ago i bought a old used western plow and mount 6 foot 6 inch . being told it would fit my jeep comanche . i was lied to . long story short i bought a mount for my 94 explorer and just got it running . but i have an extra mount and i dont know what it fits . i would think it would fit an old cj jeep but i am not sure . any experts know ? i may offer for sale later . inside frame width 22:" bolt centers are 23@ 3/4
    thanks

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Post a picture of it... and if you have the original part number that would help.

3. poolguy4544

i will take pics later and post .is anything stamped on frame ? it mite be from one of the old kits that you weld yourself

4. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

There might be something stamped but I am not sure. This sounds like a uni-mount right? Post your pics and we can tell you more.

5. poolguy4544

sorry i did not post it is a conventional that came with a western cable operated plow joystick style and a 6 foot six inch plow which i believe is western . mount on a frame has three different holes to go to mount

6. poolguy4544

old plow bracket

pics of old plow bracket

plow bracket 004.jpg

plow bracket 001.jpg

plow bracket 002.jpg

plow bracket 003.jpg

7. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

8. poolguy4544

thanks

not happy about that but drawings look very similar any one need a conventional mount for a pathfinder ?