1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what truck fits my plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by twclark2, Nov 17, 2010.

1. twclark2

twclark2 Junior Member

I have a 2000 MM LD plow. I bought it and Was told would fit any truck with the right push plates yea right. I have a Chevy 1500 and was told it doesn't. Need to sell it to someone with the right truck. Cant find what truck it fits on fisher site.Can find a plow for a specific truck Where can I get a list of trucks it will or wont fit

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

you can put just about any push frame on any truck, if your chevy has a mm2 push frame it will fir the plow. im assuming the plow is a mm2 that is.

3. twclark2

twclark2 Junior Member

Its not a MM2 just MM I have push plates 2001 Chevy Silverado. The plow entrance is too narrow. I need to know the trucks this plow will fit on.

4. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

the plow will fit most trucks as you were told, it will fit any push plate designed for it. The push plates are what is vehicle specific. I'm not sure what the problem is with your truck, but have you gone to a fisher dealer? I'm sure most of them could get you the setup you need for your truck.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sounds like the plow you have is an older mm1 plow and the truckside you have is a newer mm2 style, in that case no it wont work, you need to get a mm1 frame on your truck.