1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what to write for a chamber of commerce

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by AintNoFun, Oct 7, 2005.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

quick question, one of the local chamber of commerces i belong to whats to interview/write an article for this months newsletter about snow removal. I have no idea where to start or what to say, any suggestions? thanks

2. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

Start with the scope of the service that you provide, add the importance to the community of the service that you provide, and finish with what it takes mentally, and physically to provide such service. Just my 2 cents.

3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

i was thinkin more along the lines of what to look for in a good service and by doing so limiting their liability? what do ya think?

4. plowed

plowed Senior Member

You may want to touch on the insurance aspect, how the cost is outrageous but you can't be in business without it. Professionalism, showing up and getting the job done when you say you will instead of rust bucket bear guy who may show up after he leaves the bar.

The large capital investment for reliable equipment. The need to be available 24/7.

Professionalism, reliability, etc.

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

anyone have any links with information i can use and backup what i would say?