1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to send to a property management company to get new contracts?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by trqjnky, Jul 10, 2012.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

alright, my other contracts, i talked directly to the guy in charge. a new company im going after requires you to, in thier words "send the info about your company, and it will be given to the right person that handles it"......

so, wtf do i send? an "about us" type of letter? i really dont want to just mail my pricing, i would like to set up a face to face meeting, or at least a phone cal...

so what is a guy to do?
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

They call it a "letter of introduction", sent out alot of them back in the day, unfortunately that was about 5 computers ago, so I don't have a copy to give you. Basically alittle about your company, a little about your current client profile (size & type of properties), etc.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Just sent them your wallet.......:laughing:
  4. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

I was thinking more, put food and drank in them in a romantic manner?
  5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I had a company design a very nice brochure for us. It has a few pics along wih all of our key points and how we do things (for a lack of better words). It took a bit of time to put together and a few bucks, but I feel it is well worth the money. We include this with all bids and info we hand out.