1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to say in add???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Brian's Lawn, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Brian's Lawn

Brian's Lawn Senior Member

what should i say in the add that i am about to place in the paper. i want to make it clear that i am only doing residential and i only have a snow blower and i will give free estimates. short and sweet seeing as how it will be in the classifieds.

2. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

company around here used it last year. they used all snowblowers for residental

joe smoe plowing
    a blow jobs better than a hand job
    call 555-5555 today for your free estamiate

i dunno just an idea....i have put out an add for a side landscaping biz joe smoe lawn care we trim ur bush it got some response
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Snow blower service in XXX area. Free estimates. XXX-XXXX ask for Brian.
  4. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

About ruined my keyboard. Coffee:D
  5. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

rred32 i liked the idea but im not so sure everyone would lol how much is this ad gonna cost you it may not be worth it but just say it like it is snowblowing services local reliable free estimates
  6. oldtimesnowplow

oldtimesnowplow Junior Member
    from Alaska

Hi: I have never placed an add. I have too much work. I let my work habbits sell me.
    I might place one small add if I was just starting up.
    Here is my web page-http://web.mac.com/oldtimesnowplow

I just put it up last year and I started plowing in 1975 and the web page is to keep my people up to date on what is going with the service. :waving:

Good luck. If you do good work you will have lots of loyal customers
  7. Brian's Lawn

Brian's Lawn Senior Member

yeah im just starting out so thats why im gonna place an add. its gonna cost $42.84 for a 3 line add to run it for a month.

hahahahhahahaha on the "a blow job's better than a handjob" hahahahahahaha that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What ever you say make sure it's spelled correctly
  9. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Just say what you said here.
    Residential snow clearing. Driveways and sidewalks in the xxxx area.
    Old time what happened to your hand?
  10. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

whatever you say make sure you spell check. Add is short for 'Addition'; Ad is short for 'Advertise'. Good luck! - Jason