1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to put on new 7430 JD

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by SNOWLORD, Sep 5, 2011.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Just trying to figure out what to put on 7430JD Horst swing wing 12-18 Daniels 3in1 not sure yet anyone have opinons? Is there something else or new I havent come across yet I am all ears.
    Thanks and by the way I will not be putting a loader on this tractor.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

What are you looking to plow with the tractor?

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I'll take a wild guess and say "Snow" :p

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Go with a 4000 series 12-18ft Snowing you won't be disappointed. The 3in1 is to heavy for your tractor. The Horst Harness is parrallel lift which sets it apart from the others. JMO I will say the Houle looks to be a very good blade and I know they make a good product.

6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

I also say Horst, only plowed with ours 1 year and do not have a comparison but versatility and built quality is outstanding. Parallel lift reaches maybe 5' or higher

7. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thats what my plan was but thought I would throw it out there anyway, got a good price on one today. I did price a 3in1 Daniels today and I felt like I had been violated when I heard the price plow and harness 27k holy cow!

8. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Wow! must be 40k in Canada.....that is stupid.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Daniels stuff is crazy priced, it's built well but not that well.

10. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Check out SSTA.info. I have 7'-11' front plow and harness and 7'-11' rear 3point back blade. They're stuff is built very well. Don't know the pricing compared to others but I paid about 23k CDN for everything. Only downside on my new holland TN95Da is that the front end is too light. Gonna be filling the front tires with calcium next week.

11. Turf Guy

Turf Guy Member

I agree with JD Dave..... Horst has a nice plow, good value for the money... have one and love it!!
    Martatch makes good equipment too if your in or near Ontario....

12. gvm

gvm Member

Take a look at our products for your 7430JD

13. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Lol. Did you not see my post above?

Fyi, SNOWLORD and I have already went over prices. He was pretty disgusted to hear that a front blade with harness for his tractor was well over $20,000. I actually had a dicussion with Micheal B. yesterday about this very customer and SHoule's US prices.

14. Neige

Neige Sponsor

You could put on one of these, it would certainly make heads turn.

latest Iphone pics 400.jpg

15. Landcare - Mont

Landcare - Mont Senior Member

Nice. We're thinking about buying a green tractor this year but it might be Kubota orange (0% finance, dealer with 10 kms)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011