1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to look for when buying wheel simulators?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Drottlawn, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I need to get some simulators for my f550. Of course I looked on ebay and saw some stainless steel ones for ~180. Are these any good, or can you recommend some good ones?
  2. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

I've wondered the same thing about the ones on eBay... I've found them from a reputable company for $240-ish...
  3. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

5. tuna

tuna Senior Member

x2 on Pacific Dually`s,had them on my old K 3500 they just pop on like hubcaps.The front ones will even pop right on to a single wheel rim so if you do a dually conversion just on the rear it will still look right.
  6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Pacific Dualies. I have them on 2 of my 1 tons. I have the bolt on ones. I had a set of snap on ones but for some reason when the rear dual simulators would fill with snow, the weight would pull them off the truck and the next pass that you made, you would back up past your simulator. SO i put the bolt ons on the the trucks after that.