1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to look for and worth of a '99 model 810 Anyone want it?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by snowdays, Nov 6, 2011.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Got a call the other day to see if I was interested in a Blizzard 810 that is still on a "99 F350. It has had some use but is still hooked up so I can see it work. I get to take it off so everything will be included. What is a fair offer and honestly what would be a fair price for resale. I probably will not keep up. If interested, let me know. At this point, I do not have any pictures but should by midweek.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

1999 was a year all to itself. It will have 8 hoses going to the moldboard, 2 cylinders per wing, and it's own manifold and wiring. Some of the solenoids are even out on the plow. Just giving you a heads up to make sure you take EVERYTHING that goes with this plow, including wiring adaptors for headlights, which have different ends than the 2003 and up Blizzards. A lot of the 1999 810's had manifold issues, and were updated in 2000 with a new manifold. I forget the color of the original manifod, maybe someone can chime in here and let you know.

3. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I was actually mis informed on the year of the setup. It is an '04. Does that make it a little bit more desireable?

4. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

Throw us a price payup

5. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

From what I have noticed them being listed for probably $2500 with all wiring and truck mount

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I'd consider driving to Ohio for that price depending on condition.

7. 4700dan

4700dan Senior Member
    from Ohio

OBO right, Thumbs Up considering someone would have to buy a new truck mount if the truck
    is not an 04

8. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Your plow is worth $4500-5000 all day long, it's the most sought after plow there is. Right lilweeds...

9. plowin-fire

plowin-fire Senior Member

Same plow I have. Worth every penny....

10. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Like I said, I'd drive to Ohio for that price.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd be interested in the $2,500 range as well

12. rscritch

rscritch Junior Member

Id be interest in that price range as well as I could use the mounts and wireing

13. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

The deal for me to get it is pending at the moment. If I do end up with it in the near future, I will put it on here.