1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What To DO?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by M-Pact Snow, Mar 20, 2006.

1. M-Pact Snow

M-Pact Snow Junior Member

Well Guys and Gals, what do you think you should do if you were contracted by a plowsite member and then they dont want to pay you for your services, or even give you the courtesy of a phone call, or when you call them they hang up on you?

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

What would you do if they weren't a PlowSite member?
  3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

depending on the amount were talking about but small claims court puts a little fire into people. lets them know its time topayup
  4. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

I say throw them under the bus and reveal them.
  5. M-Pact Snow

Well, the reason I started this thread is because I figure he's gonna see it. I will not plaster his name at this time, but I have seen that he is trying to recruit other members here.

To the person who owes me I say, all it takes is a little coutesy (like a phone call), I am a reasonable person; however, reason will only go so far!
  6. jhook

jhook Senior Member

If someone is screwing you over then why would you want to protect their identity? Especially if they are recruiting other members who may not get paid.
  7. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

With the season that most of us had with no snow "screw 'em" tell.
  8. M-Pact Snow

I did recieve a payment so Im happy about that. The guy is a good guy but I think he got in over his head. I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to plaster his name all over the web, it's just not right. If I were in this position I would hope that no-one would do this to me, but I would call and at least explain myself to the person(but that's just me).
  9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

JAA did it and he never did anything about it. Didn't matter that he's a member here.

Course he doesn't try recruiting anybody anymore.

I say tell everybody who he is if he didn't follow through on his word or contract.

Seemed to sorta work when Big Nate screwed several people. At least they got a response out of him.
  10. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

settle up in two ways, 1st, in a courtroom in the daytime, then, at night, under the cover of darkness.