1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What to do for fun ( in the snow )

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IndySnowPlow, Jan 18, 2005.

1. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

Things we do after the plowing is done

sleding 01_2005 (380 x 285).jpg

2. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

More fun....

Snow 01_2005 (380 x 285).jpg

3. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

The Boss lady "rippin" up my lawn !!!! :nono:

Karen 01_2005 (380 x 285).jpg

4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Now you have something to do in the spring when the snow is over....repair your lawn :)

5. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

There's been a lot of deaths because of that. But I'm sure it's fun, in fact, I've let people do that off of my tractor which goes pretty fast.

Once, my friend was grabbing the back hitch on my tractor and let me slide him around in the snow, while he dragged on the ground. He had four layers of clothes on, and, no ground was bare. It all had snow on it, so no friction. Funny. He loved it.

6. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Plow, ski, snowmobile.

7. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

This is what I like to play with,900 miles so far this season!

DSC00166.JPG

8. VThick

VThick Junior Member
    from Vermont

must be nice

Must be nice to have snow! All we got is 4 inches so far then it melts off!

9. FSUPERDUTY,
    What size is that unit and where do u ride it at? I went to the UP 2 weeks ago and it was a blast. Great to see snow for once. I have a 92 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700, oldie but all new stuff.... HOPE FOR SNOW!!!!!!!! :waving:

10. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

My friend and I on our 04 F-6's

pictures 095.jpg

11. IndySnowPlow

from Indiana

I cant wait untill someone ( I know your out there ) posts that great pic. Sleds seem to be popular up Nort....while more south it is Quads.

12. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

Plowboy it's a 03 viper 700 triple.144 studs,M-10 rear suspension,reverse,goodwin clutch kit.It runs good trying to sell it to my buddy though!Got to try my neighbors new four stroke and fell in love!