1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what to buy?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by padec21, Nov 14, 2008.

1. padec21

padec21 Member
    from ct

can someone make a recommendation to me. I am looking for a simpe stobe kit to make taillights and head lights flash. nothing to fancy or expensive. I have looked at roof mounted lights but not sure I want to keep putting it up and down and not sure if I would like the way it looked. would maybe like something a little more concealed unless being used. I have no idea about this stuff so all info is welcome. I was hoping someone made a kit that does what im looking for instead of buying individual components. again i dont know anything about these strobe lights so any info. is welcome.
    thank you
  2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

I personally would recommend a Whelen 90 watt kit with 4 or 6 bulbs depending on your vehicle. Send me an email for more infomation if you would like. My email is below.
  3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

Whelen csp690 strobe kit