1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What tires/ wheels

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by captbo, Mar 5, 2003.

1. captbo

captbo Senior Member

Hi folks, I have to thanks all those who have helped me. The info gathered here , no one could afford to buy it if they had to.
    I have a bone stock 2001 F-350 cew with a psd short wheel base , I am looking for some tires only and hope I can use my stock Alum wheels
    I pull a boat of and trailer that is about 5500 lbs day in and out than in the rare occasion push snow, what is the set up I am looking for?
  2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Stock sized A/Ts should work fine.

There are a number of threads here on tires and varying opinions, try a quick search.
  3. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

I like the BF Goodwich A/T's, they wear very good, clean out well in mud, and have a pretty good load rating.
  4. Dockboy

Dockboy Guest

I have BFG 295's on stock rims and love them. It would be a little nicer with an 8-9" rim instead of the stock 7". But, I don't like what the offsets of Aftermarket wheels can do to hubs:(