1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what the hell...........

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by twgranger, Nov 20, 2011.

1. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Yep, seen it a few times on here.

I think the last thread about it was that someone thought a competitor had come along to do some sabotage.

3. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

That's pretty crazy!

4. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Now imagine Dean Winthers (the Allstate commercial guy) driving the tractor in his black suit and saying "I am mayhem, I'm a 6000lbs tractor equipped with a snow plow, making circles in a parking lot AND I DON'T like cars" But it does seem to be a little fishy...I hope the company looked into what happened....theirs not even snow on the ground. My guess would be is the snow removal company had the tractor parked waiting for snow and the local competition came and saw it and sabotaged it.

5. TatraFan

TatraFan Senior Member

What about a couple of kids who just hot wired it and took it for a little run around the parking lot.

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

danm... maybe a repo gone haywire?

7. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

That could be a good possibility, There sure were alot of trucks with stingers and tow trucks in that lot.

8. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

yeah..exactly....

9. mjstef

mjstef Senior Member

10. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Tow truck drivers are vultures anyways, I'm sure they heard about a runaway tractor in a parking lot and saw payup.

11. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Got another idea...maybe a pissed of ex-employee...Trying to get back at the boss

12. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

At the time it was a closed down "sam's club" being converted to a Walmart. It was just a band of idiots causing trouble. Funny thing is I'm at that Walmart right now looking at the damage and they haven't fixed it. The scars are about 3/4" deep, 2-3" wide and 2-8' long

13. rywnygc

rywnygc Member
    from 14033

"nothing runs like a deere"