1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What the heck?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BC Handyman, Jun 17, 2012.

1. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Look what I saw parked a few blocks from my house. What brand is this(looks kinda home made) & what is the person thinking, putting this plow on this vehicle?(looks sooo heavy) It is literally 1" off the ground(I got on ground and looked) Made me laugh,wonder if I will see it pushing snow this winter.:laughing:

Picture 599.jpg

Picture 600.jpg

2. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

It has to be a meyer lol

3. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I bet his over head is lower, I'm willing to bet he wins the bid.

4. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Around these parts...that would be called "Ghetto Fabulous"

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

LOL ! I think the plow is heavyer then the car.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Birdseed got it right finally !;)

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Man, had I only known, I just sold a 2000 Chevy Tracker, I should of kept it had I known I could of put a plow on it....hahahahahaha

8. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

LOL win!:laughing:

9. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Rotfl

LMFAO I almost posted this pic titeled as New plow for birdseed! I was thinking of saying we should get him to buy it after reading his many DUMB posts, but thought I shouldnt go there.:laughing: Every time I read 1 of his posts I want to reach out & shake/smack him, thats why I never reply to his insanity!

10. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

You guys should stop picking on Birdseed! At least he is trying and not sitting at home on welfare. But when I first seen the pick he was the first person I thought about also. Thumbs Up