1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What the heck day is it?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawnboy11, Feb 13, 2006.

1. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

Hello boys and girl,

I feel like I'm in a time warp. I was ready to go since saturday afternoon for the Nor'Easter. I actually went out 2am sun until 10pm. Then got up and worked another 6 hrs today finishing up, re-clearing aprons plowed in again, etc. It feels like I don't even know what day it is. What happened to the weekend? I think I'll fall asleep soon from exhaustion and I'll wake up and it'll be tuesday. Where did sunday and monday go? Anyone else feel like they don't know what day it is anymore?

Being a landscaper and having a maint route I have a set schedule spring to fall and everyday I know what day it is by what lawns I'm doing (usually). And I know what day it is in the normal calendar-looking-at sense. In the winter though I'm not on a schedule and often have no clue what day of the week it is -and it doens't even matter. So, what day is it? Time for bed.

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I've been waiting for one of those feeling of what day it is, it's been four weeks now since i had one like that.

3. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

I guess that makes only 2 of us! Maybe our brains are frozen.:drinkup:

4. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

You haven't even seen tired yet...

I've had 19hrs of sleep since 2/3/06..

Spent 56 hours straight doing summer maintenance quotes for M&T Bank Friday-Sunday..

Got home this morning to finally sleep and my propane tank had gone empty. House was 39 degrees. My well froze up. So I'm on day 11 without a full night of sleep..:sleeping:

5. NickyBombs

NickyBombs Member

Guess we all got to suck it up and hope for another big event before spring then we put the toys away.:eek: