1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What the average price is ??

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by groundbreakers, Dec 21, 2005.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

Does anyone know the average price on a 1995 Dodge Dakota 4x4 club cab, with 84,000 miles on it ... with just a lil bit of Michigan rust on it ... im thinkin about buyin one of a used car lot .. but i think $4950 is a lil high or is it ??

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Look it up!

Kbb.com
    Edmunds.com
    NADA.com

4. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

i just got my 95 dodge ram 2500 (with plow) for 4300.00. It was a private seller and needs a new muffle but i think i got a good deal. It has 107,xxx. miles on it. Im sure you could get ur dakota for less then what the lot wants.

5. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

i just got a 94 4x4 club cab with 122k for 2300. i know its the old body style but.....

6. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

seems high to me. You should be able to get a full size for that kind of money.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yeah funny thing is .. sometimes i look through the want ad's in the local paper or tradin times .... and some of these people are smokin some good quality dope with the askin prices ..... i just laugh ..... and its like they tell me ( dealer ) if i dont sell it .. its goes straight to the auto auction .... after i offer the guy a reasonable price ..... so that fine ... im considering a 98' dakota 4x4 X-cab w/ 88,000 miles for $5700 comes fully loaded and its showroom quality ...