1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what switch to buy?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by plowman_25, Nov 15, 2009.

1. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

i just bought some lights on craigslist that have 2 strobes in each that run off a hide away system. i bought a whelen power supply off ebay, now where can i get the switch and wiring that powers the power supply?

im looking for something that i can use to control diferent patterns, front,back,and aux, also a high low seems like a good idea, but no required

any one have any recommendations which one to buy and where i can get it...not looking to break the bank either.

thanks guys:waving:

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Talk to a guy on here that goes by the name dissocative. He installs warning light systems and he'd be the best guy to talk to.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

He hangs out in the Strobe Light Forum... IMO it depends on what you want and your budget. You can do something simple or intense. I like the Whelen switch box, you not only have a 3 position slide but also 6 push buttons.