1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What software do you use?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by absolutely, Nov 4, 2014.

1. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

With technoligy changing daily, previous posts on this subject are not really relavent. We are searching for new scheduling, routing and real time software. Please help me out and tell me what you are using. What do love about it and what you hate.

Thank You!
  2. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

No one has any imput on this? I can't be the only one looking for a better way of scheduling, routing, ect.
  3. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Looking for insight on this too...

We have used Service Auto Pilot for this last lawn season, was looking for any other input about Hindsite, RealGreen etc.. and how they work for snow...
  4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

we are a huge lover of real green. our fert trucks run around with their tablets and it works great. can add jobs on the fly from the office, see where they are real time, get real time details of revenue completed per employee. if you have someone in the office at your server, you can move jobs from one truck to the next if a guy is behind. can require them to input weather conditions at each job - great for cya purposes.
  5. MiscCleanUpCrew

MiscCleanUpCrew Junior Member

I use jobber, it does everything you want and even has a free month trail.