1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What snowplowing software does everyone use?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by justme-, Mar 16, 2005.

1. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I saw mention in another thread of Blizzard something snowplowing software and got to thinking about what other software is out there for snowplowing business. I'm not looking for straight accounting software but snowplowing specific software like Blizzard something.

I have done it all on paper except keeping spreadsheets of customer data and a spreadsheet route page that I print out and mark off customers as they are done.

Incidentally, I investigated that Blizzard software was was unequivocally unimpressed with it's cost and the interface. The screen shots look like a student project for VB programming courses- and $200?

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I have the full version of Blizzard Buster and love it. Pm me if you're interested.