1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What size BOLTS for 80's plow to frame?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by uglytruk, Apr 2, 2007.

1. uglytruk

uglytruk Member

I was looking at Lowe's and they're very $$$ for gr 8, so off to eBay, but what dimension?

3 19 07 001 (Medium).jpg

3 19 07 003 (Medium).jpg

2. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Whats your biggest drill?LOL:dizzy: I have seen 3/4 but have seen 5/8 too. Don't know that you would want to go any smaller. Just buy them at the store, It's not like it's that often you buy new hardware to mount a plow.

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Go to Fishers website. Look in the tech section and find the mount that you have. Called the peculiar frame and sorted by makes and models. In the PDF file is an exploded view and parts list. The list includes every nut and bolt used.

You may be able to pick them up from a good Fisher dealer, except that some were special for fitting metric or attaching other items. I know that some Dodges were anchored using some of the Steering Box bolts as well as others.