1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What size Arctic on Bobcat V723 Versahandler

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by TurfSolutionsMN, Oct 21, 2009.

1. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

I just purchased a Bobcat V723 and will be buying a Arctic plow for it but I'm wondering what size it will handle. The specs are 16,000lbs, 100hp, 7000lb lift. I would like to get a 14' HD model but the dealer said theres no way it will push that, he does have a 12' HD model what do you guys think would be the right size. I will be buying one by Friday

2. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

I would go with the 12', but not the HD one. JMO

3. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i would go with the ld model. it weighs alot less than the hd. You would probably get away with the 14' ld on that machine. I have a 14' ld on a 344 j 100 hp loader. it does a great job of rolling the snow and not coming over the back.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

go with a LD 12 footer ,less twist on your boom arm from weight

5. TurfSolutionsMN

from MN

I just purchased a 14' LD hopefully it will be the right size

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

just add some TIMBREN's you'll be good................lol.

a HD might have been too much. what did it run u ??

heres a shot of one

snow 08 021.jpg

7. TurfSolutionsMN

from MN

Well I got a price of $4800.00 from my local dealer, but he didn't have that size but he found one 4hrs away so it was $5600.00 delivered.

8. AOS

AOS Junior Member

Is that a 14' LD on that 906? or 908? , and how does it handle it? This is my 906 with a LD 10' and love it. You know a 14' arctic is really 15' wide? But anyway! Thanks
    have a good day or evening!

Cat 806 10' arctic.jpg