1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what should I do?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by HOLLYWOOD, Dec 4, 2003.

HOLLYWOOD Member

I sent my previous costumer contracts out in Aug. The price valid until date was Oct. 1, 2003 . One business didn't send theres back so, i went and got another lot to replace it.

Well I just got it in the mail today. My question is do i raise there price since now ill be over booked or tell him can't do it.

thanks for you reply
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I think I would give em' a break and tell them you picked up another account cause you didn't hear from them and your not sure if you can handle the extra business. But next year the price will reflect them not responding by the due date. It's kinda like an rsvp for a party, your paying for the dinner based on the amount of responses, you pay for the 100 responses and then 110 show up cause then didn't rsvp....so is the 10 extra cost more.. It's a tough one cause it's all dependent on weather you can get to them.

Best of luck my friend !!