1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What should I do - sell, trade, keep it ?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tahoe99, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Tahoe99

Tahoe99 Member
    from NY

Last year I bought a used Snoway 25D series plow with down pressure, and mount for an old 1990 F150/250, Bronco. It's the type that leaves only the mount on the truck. It worked on the old seller's truck when I bough it. It came with all the wires, control box, brackets and everything. I was going to adapt the mount my old 99 Chevy Tahoe, then I sold that truck and bought a new 1500 Dodge Mega Cab (it's 1500 but it's built on a 2500 chasis, solid front axle on coil springs). Now, I am just a homeowner, want to do my driveway only ( I know, and maybe the neighbours too, but no more than 2-3).

Right now I am checking with Snoway if they make a mount for 06 Ram, and how much would that cost.
    Then I am thinking maybe I'll just sell the plow and buy a used Snow Bear.
    Or I find someone with a Snow Bear to trade with me.

What would you do guys.

Thanks

Marcin

2. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 1 Year old Blizzard 760LT for sale. IT came off my 04 Ram 1500. IT would be perfect for your truck. Im not sure if the mount and wiring is the same. Im asking $2250.

3. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

How much would you be looking to sell for?

4. Tahoe99

Tahoe99 Member
    from NY

Snoway for sale

If I sell it I would like to get enough $$$ to get Snowbear (even used). So probably around $ 1000 ???

I have no clue yet how much this thing is worth.

Marcin

5. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I'd be interested if you're selling. Email me if you are:
    info@A(numbertwo)lawncare

6. maxkicker

maxkicker Junior Member

7. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I just had a Snoway mount put on my 05 Ram 2500.....it was $600 plus installation...