1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What quoting and invoicing software to use

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by rockhard123, Dec 16, 2005.

1. rockhard123

rockhard123 Junior Member

I have looked at two demo model software but was not pleased with either Blizzard Buster or a no name software. Has anyone tried the DMC snowremoval quoting software? What do you recommend? I would like to do quoting, invoice and routing.

Not enough snow in my area yet, one snow to date.:cry:
    "01" F-250 diesel 7.5' Western Pro & commander control
  2. xeonpro

xeonpro Member

Fisher Distributs "Clip" Demo CD's to their retail stores.. havnt used it yet though..anyone try that yet?
  3. rockhard123

rockhard123 Junior Member

I searched for Fisher snow software clip and found a link to clip software. Looks like both Western and Fisher have the demo cd. You can also get the demo online at http://www.clip.com/demos.asp. I have downloaded the demo and will spend time looking it over.
    Thanks, anybody else want to suggest a software program?
  4. Caseyheck

Caseyheck Junior Member

You can always make your own in excel. It's not software but you can make it very efficient. There is a thread here somewhere with some examples. Since I cant find it I will attach a screen shot of the one I'm working on. It is just the Bill part of it. The entire bill is filled on its from other forms. When I get more done or if there is any interest I will zip part of it up.

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I have groundskeeper pro and love it. Its a better verision of blizzard buster.
  6. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Quick Books Pro........... wah this program does wonders.. for EVERYTHING!
  7. hawks13

hawks13 Junior Member
    from Chicago

Caseyheck, the excel form looks great. I am new to the business and would like to get the zip file you offered. Thanks.
  8. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

2005 Quickbooks Pro Contractor Edition
  9. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

quick books pro here too...
  10. Caseyheck

Caseyheck Junior Member

11. dirtwork

dirtwork Member
    from ohio

I just tell my customers to meet me at the lot with a fistful of money.

Just kidding, I also use quick books pro along with excel
  12. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Junior Member

Quickbooks Pro.
    I also created my own Excel spreadsheet for bids. I'ts nice to double check your proposals. With Excel you can break everything down to the minute, penny or whatever.

13. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

FWIW QB- Pro here too!!!!:D