1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Plowing Magazines do you guys Get?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowboyBlake, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Hey you guys,
    I was just wondering what plowin magazines do you guys get in the mail? My buddy gets a couple but I can't remember the name of them. He never even signed up for them and come in the mail for free. I want to get some cause I can never get enough plowin in, this way I could read them all summer too!!!!!

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i think there is just 1

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I get 2 different 4X4 magazines. They give you an idea of how 4X4's work and lot's of ads for parts and add on stuff. Reading the articles on lifting a truck and such gives you an idea of how your truck works. They even have articles on deep snow trail rides and the tricks of keeping going. Of course I have never seen a snow plow truck even mentioned in a 4x4 magazine, we must be the red headed step child of 4x4 people. I have learned a lot just reading these magazine's.