1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by zim bob, Sep 26, 2007.

1. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

what plow would you put on a 89 ford f250 turned into a daully? can a fisher mm got on it? thanks
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher is a GREAT option for many trucks out there, and yours included. You should be good with an 8' HD or an X blade, maybe even a V plow. Glad to see the first one you mentioned was Fisher!

Good luck

3. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

yes i love fisher we have and 8' hd mm2 on our chevy and im planing on getting one for the ford next but someone told me that all i could put on this truck was a 7.5 foot? i dont think that is true because ive seen many trucks older than mine with bigger plows on them thanks for the reply!!!!
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

you have fisher.....you love fisher...you live in New England.........the choice seems pretty obvious to me!! :)
  5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

if its a dually your gonna need a little bit bigger plow to cover your tire tracks i would go with a 9' blade myself