1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Plow?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by M&WIronworx, Jan 12, 2011.

1. M&WIronworx

M&WIronworx Junior Member

Hi guys New to the forum, just wondering what yalls' recomendations are for a new V plow on an 01 ram 2500 quad cab Cummins. (has front and rear AAM axles out of and 06) and fully built for truck pulling:mechanic:
    Thanks! Matt:drinkup:

IMG_1688.jpg

2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck bud. What kind of plowing are you going to do? If your going to buy a V, def go with a Boss. Contact Jim@esitrucks on here and he will set you up. I am doing the same in the spring and going with a Boss VXT 8'2 from Jim.

3. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

2nd on Boss V plow and change out the rims and tires

4. zjm

zjm Senior Member

x3 on the boss vxt

5. M&WIronworx

Thank you for the input guys! Its a good durable lookin set up! How big id like a 9?

6. zjm

zjm Senior Member

check out my thread in boss section for some pics of a 9'-2" vxt on my dodge
    on page 3 "Boss VXT on Dodge 3500". Im adding a couple pics tonight so it might jump to page 1. The 9 footer is a biggenwesport

7. M&WIronworx

Thank you for the input guys! Its a good durable lookin set up! How big id like a 9?

8. M&WIronworx

Woops will do!