1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What plow & sander to buy for '99 dodge 3500?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by snowheb, Mar 9, 2006.

1. snowheb

snowheb Junior Member

Worked for companys for years and now want to put a plow and sander on my truck and start using it like a truck what type of plow do you recomend and sander? I want to do big parking lots. I am getting a payloader and will use that to.

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

what plow does the closest dealer sell

john

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

5. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Look at whos closest to you. Service is a big thing. If for any reason something breaks you need to get it fixed fast. Also by asking that question most guys up here will tell you what they have or like is the best and its not always true and they don't give reasons. Also some blizzard guy will hijack the thread and people will argue back and forth. I would say tell us the dealers in your area and then ask for the positive and negitives on them.

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I'm taking for granted its a dually and if it is....minimum 9 foot blade. Get whatever brand looks best to you, and is sold and serviced the closest to you.:nod: