1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What plow for polaris 300 all wheel drive

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Worldfamous1, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Worldfamous1

Worldfamous1 Junior Member

whats the best plow for my polaris 300 all wheel drive

2. matstang

matstang Member

I'm running a Cycle Country 48" on my Kawasaki 300. Mine is also 4WD and it has no problems. I don't know if I'd go any wider on the plow though!

3. poolboy

poolboy Junior Member

I have a Polaris 300 4x4 2 stroke and put a 48" cycle country blade on it. It plows fine, but I want to build extensions or wings. I am usually plowing 1-2 " so I I think I can get by with a wider blade for this light weight ATV.

4. MadeintheShade

MadeintheShade Member

ive got a 300 polaris with a 48" blade does pretty good on the light dry stuff but man it could use some more weight or something. in one bad storm i was driving(245 lbs) with 6 bags of Ice melt on the tail and a 200 lb buddy jumping on the back and still spinning the damn tires. If you expect any wet snow dont go wider than 48". also most sidewalks are only 48" so any wider and you'd be digging up sod.