1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Our Competitors Wish You Didn't Know

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Sep 29, 2011.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

When getting ready to stock up on your snow stakes for the season, sometimes it's alot easier to shop around a few places and go with the cheapest option. Unfortunately, going with the cheapest option can actually cost you money in the long run. Here are a few things to consider when choosing what snow marker you will use for the upcoming season:

Cap - Our caps are hard plastic, they protect the stake from fraying and are much more durable than a rubber cap. Also, they don't rust like metal caps do and won't scratch plow trucks

Fiberglass - We have the highest grade fiberglass available, it is able to maintain rigidity but also, you can flex it in a full "U' as seen in our video, visit the link below!

Variety -
    We have 4 different sizes, and 4 different colors. Anything our customers need, we get for them

Price - We are always priced below our competition. Be sure to ask what diameter stakes are when getting quotes, also, check with suppliers that the stakes being quoted have cap and tape. Often, you will get a lower quote for a cheaper stake. Quality and durability are what really save you money in the long run. Thats what Discount Snow Stakes Offer

Service -
    We go above and beyond for all of our customers. Whatever you need, we provide. Visit our site and social media links below. We look forward to becoming business partners!

www.discountsnowstakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discou...s/155092066339

https://twitter.com/#!/snowstakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1wbxFw9Y8Y

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i think youre stakes are 2nd rate...

actually i am waiting to get my accounts all signed up then im getting a bunch of green stakes, no one else around here uses them. so ill be "unique"

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

4. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

Duh, then get green stakes like me... then only me and you will have them... im sure of it!

5. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

@ trqjnky 2nd rate? we have done the proper research on all competitors. These are the highest grade of fiberglass out there! Let me know if you need a higher grade, I can do any special order but cost effectiveness, these are the way to go.

@brian what do you use now? do they have a permanent logo? i can get you a flag or stamp to put on it. also, i can get thicker stakes for you, but trust me, it isnt cost effective. they also have highly reflective tape and are fluorescent.

If you have a chance, feel free to call me to discuss. I can go over all the options with you. Thanks for checking out our thread! -Chris 866-938-0922 chris@discountsnowstakes.com

www.discountsnowstakes.com

6. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

I see my savvy internet sarcasm was lost here.... i was just joking. they are nice products. I am planning on ordering green stakes when i figure out how many i will need. ussmileyflag:drinkup::drinkup:

7. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Trqjnky, you being sarcastic??? Is snow white??? is the day long??? Just messing with you man, I like the idea of green stakes. Yo sales dude can you shoot me a quote for 300 stakes medium rare please. Seriously can you buy them in smaller quantities?

8. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

hahaha, clearly i love my product so much that my sensitivity has gone up! thats great, when you're ready to pull the trigger just let me know

@nickt i am feeling good on this sunny friday, so i will give you the 1000 quantity price if you grab the stakes today $1.11/stake, but only for today. let me know your zip and ill get you a shipping quote. you can buy in any quantity you want. thx guys, good discussion.... check out the spreaders also, great pricing. -chris

9. Brian Young

Well mine are yellow AND green,lol

10. Brian Young

We still use the ol' 1x1 1/2" 4ft wooden stakes. We paint the top 3rd half bright yellow and hunter green. They look great and there's no mistaking who's stakes they are in my area. Last year we bought them for .55 cents a piece and only lost about 10-15 out of over 500. We'll get another couple seasons out of them before they rot out too much.

11. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Chris,
    I sent you a email....let me know if you can do this.....

Thanks
    Mike

12. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

@ brian, give me a call and let me plead my case why you SHOULD NOT use wood... it will change your whole process if you make the switch, well worth the money!

13. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

hey chris, i am looking to get a few stakes, only about 50.. should i buy them through you, or the web site?

14. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

15. pdmissle

pdmissle Member

Do you offer a promo code for Plowsite members?

16. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

I can't find anywhere on the website what size diameter the stakes are.

17. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

please call directly to get the discount, order time is quicker anyway! 5% off 866-938-0922 thx -chris

18. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

it is right on the main purchase page where the bullets are http://discountsnowstakes.com/catalog/Snow_Stakes-1-1.html

we have 5/16 and 1/4 in plain, give me a call if you have any trouble with the site at all. thx -chris 866-938-0922

19. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

Just bought 400 more from you guys, awesome stakes, bent a few over with snow first push, snow melted and there they stood.

20. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

make sure you try to call on your additional orders. for instance, if you got 150 stakes early in the season and an additional 150 a month later, you are still eligible to receive that discount for the 250 quantity. thanks for ordering again and have a great season! -cb