1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What next??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Theshoemaker, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

I have been trying to make contact with the owner/ person in charge of the property maintenance at a local shopping center with no luck. I have searched on the web for few hrs, talked to the real-estate company that does the leasing for it, talked to managers at several stores in plaza, and have checked the tax assesments and county record with no luck. Any ideas as to what to do next?? Yea, i can go find another shopping center etc. but i want to at least establish contact. Managers all claim they don't know, real estate company says they cannot disclose owner info, and county records didn't show the owner.

2. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

believe me, county records WILL show an owner. They are not going to let anyone get out of paying taxes, especially what they soak businesses. If the real estate company is managing the property for the owner, then chances are they are the ones doing any hiring for landscape,maint. and plowing. Another thought might be to try your local P.D. They may know. Good luck!:drinkup: