1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What new plow should i get?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nathan11507, Dec 20, 2011.

1. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

Upgrading or getting a 2007 silverado 2500 hd 6.0 long bed crew cab. Just wondering on opinions on which meyers you guys think is the best rather then here it from meyers dealers. Trusdt you guys more.
  2. jkski

jkski Member

I think a lot depends on your budget and the type of plowing you plan to do. That being said, I have roughly the same truck and just changed over to the 8.5' Meyer Super V2 and love it. I have owned nothing but Meyer products from the 7.5' to the 8' poly and steel straight blades and while they were great, I think that the V is a better way to go if you have the option. The new Super V is not the V of old as it is a better design and has new hydraulics which put it right up there against the guys in red, plus the warranty (3/5 year) is pretty hard to beat.
    Hope this helps.