1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what moves the snow better toro 2450/221 or ariens 6hp 2 stage

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by plower13, Dec 18, 2007.

1. plower13

plower13 Junior Member

im lookin to see what will move the snow better all around light snow to deep snow a toro single stage 2450 or the new 221 series or a ariens stage 2 624e 6hp - 724e 7hp
  2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Lawnboy 3305, which is the same exact thing as a Toro 3650, the 2450's bigger bro. It works like a champ. You should get one of these, they are cheaper ($530) and do a great job. If your gonna get a 2 stage, I would get something a little bigger, like at least an 8 horse.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Toro CCR 2450. Got it new last season. Worked great last year but hasn't had the chance to work yet this year! I like the unit and would buy another when the time comes!
  4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

If you want, you could send it over here, it would get plenty of use! lol.