1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What mini led bar would you buy?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dbrandum, Nov 28, 2010.

1. dbrandum

dbrandum Junior Member
    from ohio

Sound Off Signal Pinnacle mini or Federal Signal Highlighter mini I am in the market for a mini led bar, and have narrowed it down to these two. I would just like your input on any positive or negatives or either of these two light bars. Thanks in advance
  2. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

You may get many different responses, but I have the Mini Pinnacle. Very bright, full coverage, endless flash patterns, decent price. I am very satisfied with it.
  3. DHDB

DHDB Member

4. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

I have Several of the pinnacle's. These are truely great little bars. they have the options of either perm mount or mag mount. I've never had a light go out..
  5. F350Superduty

F350Superduty Junior Member

6. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Whelen Responder 2 all the way. $300.00 but much brighter than the other 2 bars listed and overall the best mini bar we offer. Even recomend it over the $750.00 Mini Liberty which only gives you the 4 corners.
  7. Backwoods

Backwoods Junior Member

Took me some time to find the right mini-lightbar. The problem was that the LED style set way low for a larger cabs. Couldnt see the light very good having a taller truck and a longer cab.

Iam very happy with this light because how bright it is as well as the price is less then half of what the other lights are running. I went with the permanant mount because I was mounting it on my back rack without having to elevate the light just to see it over the cab.

Hope this helps you to see whats out there before you spend the money.

Check out the Vids below to see the light during the day as well as the light
  8. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Great Light, i now have the strobe model one.
  9. Township1

Township1 Member

10. dbrandum

dbrandum Junior Member
    from ohio

I am thinking of going with the sound off pinnacle, anybody have a good place to buy one. Thanks