1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Meyers Part # is this Model

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MBBCop, Dec 27, 2006.

1. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

I have a Meyer 7.5, for a 1988 F-250. I dont have the newer style with the tubular design. Can someone tell me the Meyer part/ style this is. Also I have the extended bumper if that helps.I need a new frame/blade and knowing the proper model would make it alot easier.
    Thanks

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I dont know myself, but take it to a local dealer that knows their Meyer stuff. They should be able to look it up and give it to you.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sound's like you have what is referred to as the old style "conventional" mount. As far as getting the correct A-frame, you'll need the 39 in. one rather than the later 31 in. that the later EZ mount classic's use.

4. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

B&B Thanks for the info, I had measured it and it was 39 inches, I asked around and some supply places looked at mme like I was crazy.

Anyone have a older style "Conventional" 39 inch that they want to get rid of .....Southeast Pa area let me know.

5. long0

long0 Senior Member

A-frame part number for a 7.5 is a "13306"
    A-frame part number for an 8 plus is a "13319"

Andy

6. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Give my dad a call he has the A-frames in Reading Pa
    610-488-1450