1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What kinda cell phone do u carry?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dakotasrock, Jan 11, 2008.

What kinda cell phone do you carry?

1. Sprint/ Nextel Walkie Talkie

2. Verizon

3. Cingular

4. T-Mobile

5. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

Who out there DOESNT have a nextel? lol.
  2. 10elawncare

10elawncare Senior Member

used to have Nextel. never had service with them anywhere i was.
  3. 10elawncare

cingular isnt much better :laugh:
  4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

my verizon phone is ******** get a call then like half hour i get a voicemail its like nobody calld. i need to get that fix but my couzins phone dose the same thing. intresting trying to run a company when u dont get voicemail in a fast manner.
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

had nextel for 2 years. and after 2 years of the worst service i switched to verizon. havent lost service with them in 3 years now.
  6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I have cingular but ever since i got my blackberry the service improved. i get lightning fast voicemail notices and the signal seems much stronger than my old motorola slivr phone.

I used to have nextel and liked them alot. the only reason i switced is beacuse i was tired of paying a $400 phone bill each month between the wife and i. with cingular we pay $200 and that includes a few hundred more minutes and my overpriced $60 blackberry plan.
  7. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have Cincinnati Bell........$93 per month for 2 lines, unlimited use within the huge home area, 500 minutes to use outside home area.......
  8. 10elawncare

with nextel i would constantly drop calls. cingular i only drop calls on one road in stfd. otherwise i usually have at least 2 bars.
  9. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I love my cingular it has great service and i don't think i have dropped more than 10 calls in 4 yrs of service with them my nextel that i have for work i constantly drop calls with it
  10. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

my nextel sucks after 12 yrs.
    I'm switching to ATT real soon
  11. tp property

tp property Junior Member

Had nextel for over 10 years

I was constantly dropping calls.Every time a new phone came out I would buy into the hype thinking it was just the phone "I really wanted to believe in nextel" .about 2 years ago my wife convinced me to switch to verizon and i'm loving it only dropped maybe 2 calls in 2 years.The price is the same as nextel was but imo the service is far superior..

12. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

3 years of nextel walkie talkie beeps when you dont have service was enough for me, switched to verizon
  13. jeeps rule

jeeps rule Junior Member

I have AT&T. Got the wife the new Tilt for Christmas and she absolutely loves it!!! :bluebounc The Tilt uses 3G network for high speed data, or can connect via WiFi if available, built in GPS (haven't used yet), mobiltv, pocket pc versions of word, excel, windows media player and internet explorer....might have to get myself one someday:drinkup:. She has also been using it for a MP3 player, I haven't seen her using her Ipod since she got the Tilt.
  14. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

I have a sprint / nextel for company use. I also have a nextel blackberry for my full time job. The sprint nextel is not so bad it gets pretty good service. The nextel blackberry sucks!
  15. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Using the BlackJack with 700 min and rollover, free phone to phone, no long distance, free nights and weekends. 1500 text and Internet service also.

Never lost a call yet.

Verizon sucked, lost calls all the time, I'm with you on the voice mails coming half hr to hr later.
  16. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

US Cellular.....;)
  17. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

US Cellular here as well.
  18. GL&M

GL&M Senior Member
    from PA

Verizon has treated me well over the years. I only lose signal if I'm down in the valleys between the mountains around here. Only happens at one or two spots, but that's due to no cell towers in the immediate area.
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I use verizon, its pretty good most of the time.
  20. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

no problems with nextel here