1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of sprayer to use for application?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DuramaxPowered, Jan 29, 2012.

1. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

What kind of sprayer to use for application? I searched and read alot of different threads. I want to undercoat my truck and spray my blade. I see fluid film has one out now. It looks to have a adjustable tip. They also have one without the adjustable tip. Other threads say use a wagner airless sprayer. I know lots of different sprayers have been tested ove the last few years. What do you recommend now?

2. Red02F250

Red02F250 Senior Member

I have read the same stuff. I considered a Wagner or similar spray gun, but I don't own one and didn't want to spend the money for one. I went online and got a kit with an undercoating gun, but not the newest one out there. It works pretty well. I found that up around 90 PSI worked fairly well, but it puts out the product rather quickly. If you don't keep the gun moving when you squeeze the trigger, it will go on pretty thick which can be good depending on what you're doing. I'm interested to see what the spray pattern, velocity and coating looks like from the newer undercoating spray gun.

3. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

What's the retail cost on the New Gunn?

4. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA