1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of plow?? May need different mounts..

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by schlich92, Mar 15, 2006.

1. schlich92

schlich92 Member

I had a truck plow combo, burned out tranny on truck. I do not know what kind of plow it is if I was to buy new mounting brackets.

It has the hydraulic tank for cylinders mounted under the hood and the person I bought it from said it was a phillips???

The remote on the inside of the vehicle is a black box about 6 inches by 5 inches with a rectangular button that is horizantal and pushes right or left travel and a vertical rectangular button that controls up and down travel.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.
  2. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Seeing as this is a picutre fourm, why don't you show us some pictures so we can tell you?
  3. schlich92

schlich92 Member

Here is the picture of my plow...

4. schlich92

schlich92 Member

The plow is eight feet long...
  5. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

That is a strange looking plow, I've never seen that kind of mount before. I'd suspect you'd have to fabricate one of have one fabricated.
  6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The moldboard and springs like like a hiniker but the rest of it ive never seen before.
  7. chevyplowboy

chevyplowboy Junior Member

That is a old stile hinker plow. we have one at work , its junk .